12/22/08

[WAR]

http://www.hbs.edu/mba/
Select "learning model"hung upper right after scrolling down the list, then push "next>" and play sections in order. It's like a battle in the class; Rages fulfill under the surface, people who cooperate with each other before they are set apart then play partners or foes.

It's a war,

We are war,
to fight the world includes ourselves.



Less than 10 days left, schedule has to be revised to recover the vitality for the first priority.
At the end of a day, while feel exhausted, a white board hung and some materials or link help encourage myself before taking rests.


Tweety says that she had planned for a great-pay job during her working days before entering the UCB. That's her reason to fight, and I should find mine. "I got one" I told her, but that's quite unusual for most students gathering from everywhere around the small planet I think. I seldom pray for money, job title, authority or privilege. The only one thing I focused on before was quite simple. But to learn more about to carry the duty is necessary set up a target to expand my capacity under the prayer in the depression, wherever I might go, whatever I might be.


"The truth will lead you freedom", I still believe. But the toughest part is first to make the right recognition of the sound without interruption from other interrupstions. Second, follow the voice step by step, day by day, though we might meet problems and accidents abruptly around the whole journey, or, worse, something sweet and sticky. Both candies and brambles will pull you away from the route of God, to keep sharp and be aware to everything is not quite easy but the most important part to go through this. We can choose, actually, we are choosing in a row day by day, under the situation we choose to stay.



One of the UIUC Alumni invited their professor to make a short statement about their school below.



Thank God makes me pass through the long way,
Thank God I have so much pressure to take at the same time,
Thank God makes me stronger to face the roaring storm,
Thank God sends me friends in chaos sites,
Thank God teaches me to fight against myself step by step,
Thank God gives me more dreams to expect, to learn, and to wait,
Thank God I believe in tears and smiles happened before,
Thank God makes me see the treasure irreplaceable.


Thank God we will be there one day, as long as we insist to keep, my Lord.


--

I don't have to know an answer.

I don't feel frightened by not knowing things,
by being lost in the mysterious universe without having any purpose,
which is the way it really is, as far as I can tell, possibly.

It doesn't frighten me.

~Richard Feynman

No comments: