3/1/09

[Muslin Wedding]

[Vier] Revolution
"Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you." I moved out to an apartment located on the place where is away from my home about 10 minutes. To readjust the relationship and attitude with family.



[Drei] Landing
This is where I dreamed for, where I loved at. Just on board at Military Police Marching Band in 2 weeks, rookie. Believe nothing is impossible so long as to shed one's blood and lay down one's life.



[Zwei] Promise. Tolerance.
First day on full-time job. Audit at Pacific Group Instruction till nine and half. Being treated as a step stone because lacking of worldly wisdom. My bike was stolen in front of Taipei 101 after only one-day riding. Paid up the loan of the Giant six months later to granny.



[Ein] Oath. Resolve.
Drove on the way. To face a new challenge to go all out to walk the line.



[Null] Mercy. Salvation.
Genesis 32:24  So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak.



[Zukunft] Miracle. Dream.
Let my feet be distant from the place. Guide me into Cannan. Wherever it is, whatever it locates. My dear March 1st.










四年前 革命
離開老家,搬到距離僅十分鐘車程以外的市區公寓,關係與心態的重新調整。



三年前 著陸
我的夢,我的愛。軍樂隊報到兩週整,菜的要命。傻傻的以為未來只要熱血就可以。



二年前 承諾與忍耐
初次踏入正職工作,在太平洋建設查帳到九點半。鐵馬在101前面被偷,騎乘壽命=一天。捷安特的借款半年後還清,苦主為老祖母。



一年前 誓言與決心
道路駕駛經驗<24小時的我,照舊傻傻地驅車登台中,不知道是想不開還是想開了。



現在 恩典與救贖
「只剩下雅各一人,有一個人來和他摔跤,直到黎明。」(創卅二24)



一年後 奇蹟與夢想
願我雙腳離開這深谷,去到應許之地。
無論何處去,無論是否實體。我親愛的三月一日。


Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack - Dreams On Fire

No comments: