2/16/09

[YBL-Day 84-Do Not be afraid]

"Eine feste Burg ist unser Gott"

The spiritual provision I have is less than a week now, so soon.

Another test is over. I want to apology to the examinee beside me after all, for my intermittent cough in my writing period, hope it did not bother or interfere his speaking section. It is not surprising to know Teresa's AT score is higher than mine even after her short preparation in ONE month. The wonderful thing is the score achieves the lowest standard of her application, amazing!

I participated in a special cell group last Satuday. Maybe it is because of my illness or not, I spoke little but listened mostly. The straight words came out might be quite scary to normal people, but I still feel free on it. After that, I did something that I have never done during the past 7 years, and took some pictures before went home.

Still remember the chat with a friend. He uttered some words surprising to me: He had never thought of the graduation and some following issues after that, he just went out by his confidence. Seriously, it is difficult to know the scene before entering the mist. Maybe we are quite familiar, me and other students studying abroad. We all worry about the same things: admission? scholarship? TA? It is another issue considerable: prosperity or recession.

The progress of spiritual studying, day 84, "Choose to live through out the day happily", what a day!

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

The words it uses are "Do not be afraid" but "be brave", they might be the same thing on both sides, but it brings out the crucial point on the status.

To keep high sensibility with spirit, but human.


轉瞬間就剩下不到一週的存糧了.

考試結束了,最有感覺的大概是想跟隔壁的考生說對不起吧,寫作文的時候不停咳嗽,不知道有沒有干擾到他的麥克風收音。知道老妹的AT在準備月餘就上場的情況下還比我高20分並不意外, 有趣的是這剛好到達他的學校要求的門檻, 感謝主.

週六參加了一個很奇妙的小組, 不知道是不是因為生病, 我變得話少, 聽著大家的分享與會嚇到正常人的直言直語, 卻挺自在. 之後做了一件七年沒做的事情, 回家前順手拍了一些照片.

記得之前跟朋友聊天,他說了一句話讓我有點兒驚到:他出國前根本沒有想過能不能順利畢業,或是以後的事情,就只是憑著信心出去而已!說正格的,不走上這條路真的不知道路有多難走,後來我才漸漸感受到,原來許多留學生的心情也都大同小異,錄取通知?獎學金?有助教可當嗎?對商學院的人而言,景氣也是另一個考量的因素。

靈修進度第84天, 主題是"選擇快樂地渡過今天", 好你個今天!

約翰福音14章27節
"我留下平安給你們、我將我的平安賜給你們.我所賜的、不像世人所賜的.你們心裡不要憂愁、也不要膽怯。"


很有趣,它用的是"不要膽怯"而不是"要剛強壯膽", 或許是一體兩面, 卻也真是一語中的.
保持對靈的敏銳度, 降低對人的敏感度.

No comments: