1/19/09

[Hear the right voice]

看著手邊逐漸堆高的單字跟片語筆記,
sometimes I can hear the sound while reading.

"Huh, after spending less than 3 months on AT and 1 month on iBT, including all documents, essays and applications submitted by yourself as doing normal jobs daily...okay, you think you can do it eventually?"

I don't know. I don't know anything about the future, sometimes I scare of it, but there's no time to be afraid of.


Lots of things were sealed in wardrobe; I find myself almost locked everything up during the days. No exit but few.

In fact, I have no idea about how he will glorify himself in this case.
All I can do is to prepare, to pray, and to put everything in front.



Then go forward.






夢想的重量
一生中或許僅有一次的機會
多年多年後, 再回首, 我可以說, 我有緊抓住神嗎?
Watch out the steps, 還有鋪在腳下的片片snowflake
我是毫無能力的百姓, 或許是困住的, 或自由的, 都沒有剩下.
但, 我是祂的百姓.



想起很久以前被提醒過的
很多事情, 眼前看覺得美好或不幸
但若放在永恆裡, 才會顯出價值來

想起系主任臨別時連續說了五六次"雅各, 要加油!"
隔著紗門還在喊
想起推薦信末尾看到的字樣
暖暖的.

Cause they think I am special.

Of course I am, now I know.
Just like other Christians,
I am looking for more strength and help day by day.


And thanks, I will follow it.
The most difficult part is temperance and endurance.

Let me take your wings.
You can take mine.

No comments: