9/22/08

[0920-banner ch worship]

I bumped into an worship accidentally last Sat,
instead of swimming just cause of a thought.

Actually that's for teens, moreover, it was an uniform-day meeting ... 囧
Fortunately I chose to stay though in that abashed situation, to finish the lecture.

To make some extracts below.



Topic:
[Don't be in hurry! God's work in my life is not over yet!]
別急!神在我身上的工作還沒結束!


Three ways that God works in our life:
神在我們的生命裡動工的三個方法:

1. We can grow through connecting with God.
1. 我們經過[與神連結]得到成長
Mk.6:30-31

2. We can grow through difficult challenge.
2. 我們經過[挑戰困難]得到成長
Mk.6:35-37

3. We can grow through dangerous waves.
3. 我們經過[風浪危險]得到成長
Mk.6:47-49


prayer:

Dear Lord,
I remember Mom's prayer for me before went to college long time ago.
"榮神益人"



Now you stand still, and I am beg of you the same thing in your plan.

Amen.

No comments: